Monday, August 31, 2015

Review: Sweet Child O' Mine (A Masters & Mercenaries #8.1 Novella) by Lexi Blake

Sweet Child O' Mine (Masters and Mercenaries, #8.1)Sweet Child O' Mine by Lexi Blake

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a little novella that Lexi Blake was kind enough to provide free to her readers via her newsletter.

I cannot say enough about this series it is truly my all time favorite series. I love every single one of the installments the novels, the novellas all of them.

Ian Taggart is a sexy alpha male dominate with a squishy center. He has created a motley crew of people that he calls family. He can pretend they annoy him all he wants, but they all know he can't live without any of them. Especially his wife.

Now Ian and the love of his life Charlotte are about to add twin baby girls to the ever growing McKay/Taggart family.

I was never so excited to read 33 pages. From the first line to the last I laughed, I cried, I smiled at all of Ian's sarcastic comments.

Ian is treated to a few heart to hearts that left a lump in my throat and tears streaming down my face. Between Sean, Case and Alex they all had Ian getting emotional and in touch with his inner touchy feely side.

The moment Ian holds one of his daughters for the first time was magical. The name he picks "Kala" and the mysterious meaning is so Ian I loved it.

"Loving Charlie had made him a man, but these girls made him a father, and that was so much more."

Once again Lexi Blake knocks it out of the park with this series and in only 33 pages.

Absolutely love this series, each installment is better than the first. As a huge fan of Ian Taggart I could not have asked for anything more.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment