Friday, June 13, 2014

ARC Review - Broken Pieces The Riverdale Series Book Two by Janine Infante Bosco

Broken Pieces (The Riverdale Series Book Two)Broken Pieces by Janine Infante Bosco

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


ARC - FROM AUTHOR FOR HONEST REVIEW


 photo 6f3de853-149e-4302-b2ec-0c28b508e967.jpg


This is part two of The Riverdale Series, I really loved first book Pieces and could not wait to see what happened with these amazing characters.

Broken Pieces concentrates on the relationship between Nick Foti and Samantha Lanza. Sam and Nick had a moment years ago and then Nick left without explanation. Sam was devastated but went on with her life.

Now Nick is back and he has realized he wants to pick up where they left off. But Sam has other ideas, at first. Nick is a true alpha male, with a kind heart. Sam keeps pushing him away and for awhile I was like what the heck is her problem! Then we find out a secret she's held that lets us understand why she feels like she can't give Nick a chance.
Events unfold in the Lanza clan and Samantha realizes she needs Nick more than ever but will she allow him in long enough for her to realize that they are meant to be?

The story flows really well, I believe it was very true to the characters established in book one. Once again I felt like I was part of the group. I laughed at some parts, and cried at others. Sam made me mad a few times but then the author made me understand her broken heart.

There is a nice HEA and a few surprises as well as a very well written lead in to the conclusion Fitting the Pieces.

Highly recommend the series, it a really AMAZING read.


 photo SamanthaLanza.jpg



 photo Nick.jpg




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment