Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beautiful Stranger - By Christina Lauren

Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really LOVED this book!
I laughed, I cried, I loved. The scenes with Max and Bennett and Will and Max really showed an obvious respect for each other. I like that in a book when the men have a group of buddies and they rib each other makes for a fun read.

Max is awesome, the accent the suave English charm couldn't get enough of him.
Sara was great, she annoyed me sometimes comparing all men to her ex but that is what we do in real life. She was really damaged by that relationship. She struggles to give Max a chance or not.

The sex scenes were hot hot hot!!!

Highly recommend.

And I hear the series is being made into a movie can't wait to see if that pans out.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment