Thursday, July 24, 2014

His to Claim, #4 - Wild Ones by Opal Carew

Wild Ones (His to Claim, #4)Wild Ones by Opal Carew

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I like this one, didn't love it.

I really love Melanie and Rafe (Storm) together. I get we need conflict in the story because no love story is without it. But I really don't like Travis, he is a jerk. When Melanie is around him and suddenly decides to kiss him or lust after him she gets on my nerves. I think Melanie needs to make up her mind. She also needs to stop being a hypocrite! She wants Storm to trust her yet when he's not around she keeps letting other men kiss her. How is that ok? If it was the other way around I am sure she would be fuming. Because of this part of the story and the fact that Storm wasn't present for most of it I almost put the book down. My love of Storm prevailed and I kept reading. Glad I did, this installment pushed story a long for me a little bit. Off the read the next one to see where Opal takes it now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment