Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rocked in Paradise - by Clara Bayard

Rocked in ParadiseRocked in Paradise by Clara Bayard

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Rocked Series continues with hot sex scenes, angst and tragedy to keep you on the edge of your seat.

I really loved this fabulous addition to a great Rock Series.

I am a Clara Bayard fan.

I have read all her books and will continue to read them, I just love her stories.
She writes well and they are always entertaining and the characters fun to learn about.
I like this installment because I missed the guys and gals of Dream Defiled and could not wait to get my hands on it I was not disappointed. I like how we get everyone’s POV, she gave equal time to all of them so we were treated to what’s been going on with all our favored Rocked couples. There is a shock at the end that just had me crying and the way the guys come together in time of tragedy was heartwarming. I anxiously await the next installment which will be "Matthew and Ellie's" story. Great job Clara thanks :)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment