Friday, August 15, 2014

Renegade: Bad Blooded Rebel Series #3 by Mellie George

Renegade (Bad Blooded Rebel, #3)Renegade by Mellie George

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wow this story keeps getting better for me.
The sex scenes are hot, loving and sweet all at once.
Ryder and Everleigh are a great couple, they have my attention for sure.

I also like how the author is keeping us interested in the back ground characters.

Beau and Danni intrigue me and in this installment there's heart break for these two.

Jude - big old man whore that he is I know his story is really going to be a good one.

There is some suspense in this installment as well, Scott is causing all kinds of trouble.

And Jake I want to know his story and the guys from Eternal Down already love them :)

Keep the Rocker stories coming Ms. George loving them :)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment