Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Daddy Knows Best by Vincent Drake - ARC Review

Daddy Knows BestDaddy Knows Best by Vincent Drake

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


3.5 to 4 stars.

GIFTED A COPY FROM THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANCE FOR AN REVIEW

Ok, so I was really curious about this book. I have read smut books before just to break up some of the other books I read. A little taboo for a little something different, I don't mind it when it's written well. This book was written well, but could have been better. The story had some really great potential to be more than just a quick dirty read. The stepdad has the hots for the step daughter who has a sex addiction. The wife/mother is always away working and has a secret of her own. When everything comes to light at the end you kind of go, oh okay, so the cheating is not so bad then. The dirty sex part was really good, but the story fell a little flat. It could have just been more, still have the smut, but give us more story, more emotion behind the decisions that everyone makes. I knew what kind of story it was so I expected crazy sex, but I didn't expect to be so interested in the story as well. If you are looking for a very quick sexy, hot, dirty, taboo story this is a good one. This is also a good book to read if you have never read a smut book before and would like to give it a try.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment