Friday, August 29, 2014

Do or Die (Reluctant Heroes, #1) by Suzanne Brockmann - ARC Review

Do or Die (Reluctant Heroes, #1)Do or Die by Suzanne Brockmann

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Do or Die (Reluctant Heroes #1) by Suzanne Brockmann

I have never read a Suzanne Brockmann novel before. This book had sucked me in from the start.
Suzanne Brockmann knows her way around a HOT ALPHA male, Ian is definitely all alpha. There is military action, suspense and sexiness in this book which totally kept my interest.

Ian and Phoebe have chemistry, tension and a bit of comedy which gives a real feel to the characters. I loved Ian's family as well. There is a bit of m/m in the book too which was nicely done. Ian kind of reminded me of Tom Cruise’s Mission Impossible character Ethan Hunt.
I liked Phoebe from the start she was a strong female character, she held her own with Ian and their banter was very entertaining.
There was tons of action and suspense to keep the reader wanting more, truly an action packed book.
This is my first Suzanne Brockmann book and I thoroughly enjoyed it, it will not be my last for sure. I loved Ian’s wittiness, sexiness and total alpha maleness. He proctects what he loves with his life.
I was wrapped up in the story of these characters from beginning to end.
I received an copy for review from Netgalley for an honest review.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment